Cubitt House will present a stellar line-up of international design brands across furniture, lighting and accessories – held within a customised temporary structure.
The ground floor houses lightjunction – a curated selection of international decorative lighting brands alongside innovative emerging design labels. On the top floor, a host of leading contract and residential brands will present their latest products.
New for 2017, Cubitt Park will house emerging designers, luxury homewares as well as The Material Collective – a collaboration with material experts the SCIN gallery – exploring materials of today and in the future.
See the latest launches from the likes of Deadgood, Decode, Design House Stockholm, Fredericia, Friends & Founders, Humanscale, Kirkby Design x Eley Kishimoto, Icons of Denmark, Isokon Plus, James Burleigh, Marset, Morgan Furniture, OMK 1965, TON, Very Good & Proper and many more
- Meet leading international furniture, lighting and accessory brands
- Discover the latest product launches from more than 200 design brands
- Network with industry peers from across the globe
- Uncover emerging design talent, luxury homewares and materials
- Be inspired by the latest in cutting-edge and contemporary design