There were lots to talk about this week in the world of design. From Coachella to the future of cars and how they will help to redesign our cities to plans for designjunction2017. Take a look a the top stories below.
- designjunction announces plans for 2017
- designjunction partners with Renault UK
- 2017 American Architecture Award winners announced
- 3D printed mesh installation in Singapore
- David Adjaye has designed a wireless speaker
- 8 industry defining products from the last 6 decades
- The best installations from Coachella
- Westminster approves 2017 Serpentine Pavilion
- Antoni Gaudi’s first home to open as museum
- How will the future of cars redesign our cities?
- See the 2017 designjunction exhibitors signed up so far
- Become a shareholder of My Warehouse Home