Take a look at this week’s design related news, including some highlights from Milan.
- Exhibitors confirmed for designjunction2017 include: Humanscale, &Ratio, O.W. London & Kelly Christian London
- Zaha Hadid Architects experimental structure in Milan
- MT masking Tape factory tour
- Zaha Hadid: An Architectural Legacy
- Immersive, multi-sensory installation in Milan
- Campbell Cole giveaway
- Vincent Leroy’s stone age sculpture in Paris
- How has design changed and where is it heading?
- Become a textile designer for HRH Queen Elizabeth
- Australian designers call attention to ‘knock off’ culture