Cubitt House will present a stellar line-up of international design brands across furniture, lighting and accessories – held within a customised temporary structure.
The ground floor houses lightjunction – a curated selection of international decorative lighting brands alongside innovative emerging design labels. On the top floor, a host of leading contract and residential brands will present their latest products.
New for 2017, Cubitt Park will host leading design brands as well as The Material Collective – a collaboration with material experts the SCIN gallery – exploring materials of today and in the future.
- Reach a global audience of 27,000 design-savvy visitors (64% trade)
- Meet with architects, interior designers, retail buyers, specifiers, distributors and more
- Attend targeted industry events with leading trade organisations (RIBA, BIID etc)
- Do business with decision makers – 74% of trade visitors are decision-makers with an average spending power of £600k+
- Benefit from a highly publicised PR and marketing campaign – 93 media and affiliate partnerships