This vibrant destination is set to become a new creative district and an international business hub for design in central London– where culture and commerce will come alive during the London Design Festival.
‘The King’s Cross site is the perfect mix of grittiness and shininess, simultaneously a symbol of London’s industrial and engineering past and the creative present.’
Edwin Heathcote, Financial Times
Why Kings Cross?
Over the past decade more than £2.5billion has been invested in the area around King’s Cross with millions more pledged, making it Britain’s coolest and most-connected destination.
King’s Cross has seen one of the largest regeneration projects ever undertaken in the UK. What was once an important industrial heartland is being transformed into one of the most exciting locations in London. With brand new homes, a vibrant shopping quarter, inspiring work spaces, galleries, bars, restaurants, schools and a world-class university.
This September, King’s Cross will become a brand new design district, will become a new permanent home for designjunction and offers unparalleled benefits to visitors and exhibitors.
Huge ongoing investment and regeneration programme
More than 985 architectural practices within a five-mile radius. The area is populated with high end restaurants, hotels, cultural organisations and creative businesses. These include University of the Arts London, Heatherwick Studio and the Guardian Newspaper only 200 meters away. The number of businesses in the area is set to increase significantly in the coming years
In the heart of London’s design community
Close to Clerkenwell and Shoreditch.
‘King’s Cross is one of the fastest changing areas in central London. A part of town that used to be formerly industrial buildings is now swiftly becoming a buzzing hub for modern offices and state of the art residential blocks, courtesy of its developers’
Be part of a new chapter in designjunction’s history at a brand new location and benefit from phenomenal transport links to Europe and the UK.
- Reach an audience of more than 26,000 international visitors – trade, press and design savvy consumers
- Attend targeted industry events with leading trade organisations
- Benefit from a highly publicised PR and marketing campaign – 50 media partnerships with a combined reach of 1,000,000 readers
- Newsletter inclusion to our industry database of 100,000 unique subscribers and growing
- News stories syndicated through our social media platforms: Twitter: 37.9k followers, Facebook: 12.2k likes and Instagram: 53.4k followers
Apply for your place at London