Now in its 6th year, designjunction has firmly established itself as the leading destination for interior design, attracting international visitors from all across the world.
designjunction showcases more than 200 cutting-edge brands, spread across two iconic venues in the heart of central London – The College (formerly Central Saint Martins) and Victoria House.
designjunction2015 was the most exciting and ambitious show to date with a record breaking 26,000 visitors over five days.
‘Wow, what an event designjunction 2015 turned out to be. The buzz, the design, the people and the food all made this year’s show one not to miss.
We were delighted to partner with such a forward-thinking team, who are as passionate about great design as we are.’
Toni Anne Sanderson, Marketing & Operations Director, Nest.co.uk
- Reach an audience of more than 26,000 international visitors – trade, press and design savvy consumers
- Attend targeted industry events with leading trade organisations
- Benefit from a highly publicised PR and marketing campaign – 50 media partnerships with a combined reach of 1,000,000 readers
- Newsletter inclusion to our industry database of 100,000 unique subscribers and growing
- News stories syndicated through our social media platforms: Twitter: 33.7k followers, Facebook: 11.7k followers and Instagram: 19.1k followers