Join the conversation – #wheredesignmeets
designjunction has cemented its reputation as the place #wheredesignmeets. We’re proud to be part of London’s thriving creative community, acting as a platform which connects the industry during the London Design Festival.
In the run up to our most exciting edition of the show to date, each month we will be exploring #wheredesignmeets with different design topics and inviting you to join our digital conversation. Our launch topic celebrates design in London – a city which is home to some of the world’s most inspiring exhibitions, installations, brands and architecture.
Whilst we will share our exhibitor news and projects relating to London, we want to see how you experience design in London, so share your pictures, videos, quotes and comments and tag them #wheredesignmeets #London for your chance to win prizes.
The best entries for each topic will be highlighted across the designjunction social media channels and on the designjunction blog, plus we have a selection of prizes to giveaway.
How to take part:
- Share pictures, videos, quotes and comments about design in London
- Share anything from London architecture and public space, to interiors and products – any way you encounter design in the city
- Please use #wheredesignmeets and #London
- Please tag us on Twitter: @_designjunction and/or Instagram: @thedesignjunction to receive re-tweets / re-posts
- Entries close Wednesday 31st May
We will select three of our favourite entries to win an architectural model kit of a London landmark by #djKX exhibitor Another Studio.